Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
• Det. John Garcia's Memoir of Dr. Ngor's Investigation
• "The Killing Fields" Premiered 30 Years Ago!
• For UN Intl Day of Peace, Sept. 21, Unity Foundation Filmed a Message from Jack & Haing S. Ngor Foundation
• Dr. Ngor's murder is revisited on Investigation Discovery's "• Final Cut" - 12/19/12
• On BlogOng -- “The Year of Living Dangerously,” Dr. Haing S. Ngor, and Another Cold, Foggy February 24th Evening…
• JUSTICE IN CAMBODIA: Follow the current courtroom activities of the Cambodia Tribunal
Recommended Reading! All the Missing Souls and Cambodia’s Hidden Scars: Trauma Psychology in the Wake of the Khmer Rouge
• A Children’s Book for the Ages…and All Ages!
• MURDER – Its Lasting Impact
• Dr. Ngor’s Murder… Was It a Khmer Rouge Assassination After All?
• “ Reflections: Cambodia”…new poems and photos by David Wenzel…in VOICES!
• VOICES: “ Between the Lines of the Pol Pot Regime” by Cory Campbell
• Cambodia: 32 Years After The Killing Fields - Press-Telegram Photos (Link to PT website)
• Cambodia: 32 Years After The Killing Fields - Press Coverage
• Cambodia: 32 Years After The Killing Fields - Oct 20th
• ' Road to Closure' Documentary
The Dr. Haing S. Ngor Foundation is a government registered non-profit organization (registered 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization).
Any 3rd party misrepresentation or use of this foundation's name will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Dr. Haing S. Ngor, and Haing Ngor are Copyright© "The Estate of Haing Ngor"
Website design by Bill. For website issues, please email the Webmaster